Voiced by: Rosa Salazar
Classification: Gadget character (without explosives)
Biography: While many villains have held the title of Copperhead, this South American assassin is the first woman to do so. Using her skills as a contortionist as well as claws dipped in deadly toxin, Copperhead is nothing short of deadly.
Intro: Copperhead drops down from the top of the screen, assuming a low stance on all fours; she hisses loudly, showing her forked tongue
Post-Round Taunt: "Slithers" backwards and either hisses or chuckles evily
Outro: Copperhead "slithers" over to her opponent's downed body; the camera switches to the opponent's POV with Copperhead crouching directly over them; their vision is warped and distorted due to her toxin; Copperhead says to them "Give in. It will all be over soon."
* Constrictor - Slides forward, and if she connects with the opponent, she will quickly crawl up around the opponent's body until her legs are wrapped around their neck; the then flips around the throw them forward
** Meter Burn - Instead of throwing the opponent, Copperhead strangles them with her legs, forcing them to the ground as she finishes
* Poison Slash - Claws forward twice, and if the attack connects it poisons the opponent for a couple of seconds, draining extra health
** Poison Slash - Copperhead adds three additional slashes to her combo, which also poisons the opponent for slightly longer
* Pounce - Leaps forward, and if she lands on the opponent, she wraps her legs around their torso and then digs her claws on her right hand into the opponent's neck and then kicks them away, leaving them poisoned for a few seconds
** Meter Burn - Copperhead slashes the opponent three times after stabbing them with her claws, then kicks them away
* Cartwheel - Performs a cartwheel, allowing her to potentially hit the opponent multiple times
** Meter Burn - After her cartwheel, Copperhead leaps forward, tackling the opponent to the ground
* Forward Slither - Copperhead bends and contorts her body and she moves forward a few steps, allowing her to dodge any attacks coming her way and to possibly get behind her opponent
* Backward Slither - Copperhead bends and contorts her body as she moves backward a few steps, allowing her to dodge any attacks coming her way and to possibly get behind her opponent
Launcher: Pounces forward
Forward - Slithers around the opponent's body, turning them around, before wrapping her ankles around their neck with and squeezing hard, and then flipping them to the ground in front of them
Back - Slithers around the opponent's body before wrapping her ankles around their neck with and squeezing hard, and then flipping them to the ground in front of them
Snake Venom - Coats her claws in poison, allowing all attacks done with her claws to poison her opponent; not only does this poison drain the opponent's health for a slightly longer period of time, but it also slows down the opponent and decreases the height of their jumps
Super Move: Deadly Toxin - Copperhead quickly sprints forward and slashes the opponent; the opponent is then seen gasping for breath, with the screen taking on a greenish tint with the character becoming slightly distorted; Copperhead then appears and starts brutally attacking the opponent, before splitting into three more Copperheads who attack in synchronized strikes; then attack ends with the opponent lying on the ground violently coughing as the camera zooms in on their face before it snaps back to normal
Ending: As Superman's Regime conquered Earth, the organization of assassins whose operatives go under the codename "Copperhead" took a pledge to serve the Regime and uphold the new world order. While they did trust Superman, working under him provided not only pay but also protection. One Copperhead, a female from South America, was placed in Metropolis to serve directly under Superman. Possessing no qualms about killing former heroes and those who opposed to Regime's, Copperhead quickly became one of Superman's top and most trusted enforcers.
"Just give in!"
"My toxin will drive you mad!"
"Siente la mordida de la serpiente!"
"Do not struggle."
Copperhead - "You're not fast enough to escape me!"
Flash - "Yeah, I doubt that."
Copperhead - "This will be slow and painful."
Flash - "Sorry, I don't do slow."
Copperhead - "Don't be so cocky, idiota!"
Nightwing - "Hey, it's in my nature."
Copperhead - "What makes you the world's greatest assassin?"
Deathstroke - "I don't rely on cheap gimmicks."
Copperhead - "My venom will bring you to your knees!"
Bane - "And my venom will pick me back up!"
Copperhead - "You'll long for Peña Duro!"
Bane - "Nothing you do could be that horrible."
Flash - "You're not any Copperhead I've ever met."
Copperhead - "I am just as deadly, if not more!"
Flash - "So how many Copperheads are there?"
Copperhead - "More than there are Flashes!"
Nightwing - "I haven't even seen controtionists that good in the circus!"
Copperhead - "I am not some sideshow act!"
Deathstroke - "I'll cut out your forked tongue."
Copperhead - "Not before I claw out your good eye!"
Bane - "Lucha contra mí si aceptas la muerte."
Copperhead - "Acepté la muerte hace mucho tiempo."
Bane - "Your poison does nothing!"
Copperhead - "Then maybe you just need more!"
* Rosa Salazar has voiced Copperhead in Batman: Arkham Origins
* This version of Copperhead does not originate from the comic books, instead coming from Batman: Arkham Origins; however, it has been confirmed that she will be introduced into the comic books</span></span>